Replacement Streetworks Card

Replace A Lost Or Stolen NRSWA Streetworks Card

You can use this service to apply for a replacement NRSWA streetworks card when it has been lost, stolen or defaced. Replace a lost or stolen NRSWA streetworks card in 3 simple steps:

  1. Fill in the form below with the candidates details.
  2. Make payment securely.
  3. The new streetworks card will be sent to the address you provide on the payment page.

From the date of your application your replacement streetworks card will take up to 4 weeks to arrive. Your streetworks card will be posted to the address provided on the payment page. Card arrival is likely to be delayed due to COVID.

Please note: once an order is made it is processed immediately to make sure you receive your new streetworks card in the shortest amount of time. Once an order is made, no refund can be given and it cannot be cancelled or amended.

Fill in the form below and make payment to apply for your streetworks card: