Unit 1 Cat & Genny Course

Cat & Genny Training Course

Call 0333 301 0226

NRSWA Streetworks Course

This NRSWA streetworks qualification ensures all work on roads and infrastructure in the United Kingdom is carried out to a safe and high standard.

After successfully completing the course the NRSWA operative or NRSWA supervisor will have the skills to carry out streetworks to the standards required by the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991.

We offer NRSWA operative, supervisor courses and streetworks reassessments for people who have already held a streetworks card.

You can also book in one day courses for Cat & Genny and Signing Lighting and Guarding either unit 2 or 10.

All courses include registration, exams, certificates and cards valid for a full 5 years. We list courses with the old unit codes, new unit codes are listed on the course content tab.

To get some more information call our friendly team on 0333 301 0226 and we’d be happy to help or fill in the form to get a quote sent directly to your email address.

  • Yes, you can reschedule up to 14 days before any streetworks course.

  • Cancellation fees:

    Within 14 days of course start date 100% of the total amount is due.

    Outside of 14 days of the course there is no cancellation fee.

  • If you are a tree surgeon you need unit 01 for signing, lighting and guarding. There also need to be a supervisor on your site with unit S1.

    If you are a tree surgeon that takes up trees then you must complete units LA and 01-05 and also have a supervisor on site with the equivalent qualifications.

  • You will need to do the full 5-day street works course

  • A full operative or supervisor course takes 5 days. A signing lighting and guarding course takes one day for either the operative or supervisor qualification. A Street works reassessment can be between 2 days and a half a day.

  • Yes the price includes all your certification and streetworks cards.

  • We can order a replacement card call 0333 301 0226.

  • You can complete a reassessment course with us up to 5 years after your cards expiry. The course can be completed in as little as half a day.

  • Yes we offer discounts for group bookings call 0333 301 0226.

  • The rules changes recently so you can do the reassessment course up to 5 years after your card expiry date.

  • No, the rules changed recently so the day your street works card runs out you are working illegally and your insurance may be invalid.

  • Yes we can complete training on your site for 6 or more delegates. We can also complete training on evenings and weekends to work around you. Call us on 0333 301 0226.

  • No, you would need also need the streetworks operative qualification.

  • Yes, however you need to have a streetworks supervisor present with the same units.